05 October 2009

CopyCat!

When Aiden decided that sitting in his bouncy chair at the gym was too boring I have had to start to do videos at home while he plays on the mat. I thought he was playing but I guess he was watching mommy closer than I thought cause he has started to do his push-ups just like mommmy. Who knew I had an audience!

On another note he is trying to crawl and is great at moving backwards but going forwards he goes into push-up position and gets further away from his target, the cell phone. It has been really fun to watch him figure things out. Baby proofing here I come!

Thinking about it:


Holding in his Core!!



That was hard work!

2 comments:

kammy said...

ok, this has to be one of the best "amazing baby" tricks ever. although if aiden gets abs of steel, it's really going to ruin the adorable chunky monkey baby look that he has going... :)

Brandon and Sheri said...

i am convinced all this talk about him being the michelin man is paying off... proof that when he gets older a little redicule will go a long way! (totally kidding by the way).

Latest trick as of last night, leaping forward on toes and knees in what can only be described as 'CRAWLING'.