11 March 2009

At Last


Sheri and I are happy to announce the birth of our son, Aiden Vaughn Phillips, 15:07 local time on Wednesday, the 11th of March delivered at Al Ahli hospital in Doha, Qatar. He weighed in at 3.5kg and measured 55cm long. We are officially in love with our little guy, and can’t wait to get him home and start adjusting to our new role as parents! Thanks for all of the support, well wishes, and prayers these past 9 months – it’s meant so much to us... we are so excited to bring our rockstar on his first American tour this summer so you can meet him in person. Until then stay in touch and we'll try our best to update our blog and flickr pages with all the latest hap's with our new addition here in Doha.

All the best,

Brandon, Sheri, and Aiden!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it. My eyes filled up with tears when I got to work this morning and checked the blog. I am so excited for you guys. He is absolutely adorable. I can't believe how much hair he has! How awesome! I'm glad to see that everyone is doing well! We love you guys and can't wait to hear more. Get some rest!! :)
-Kristen

brad, kammy, mason & madison said...

He's just perfect! Congratulations on an unbelievably life changing experience. Major props to the new mommy for hosting this miracle and delivering him safely into the world. Be blessed, friends... it just doesn't get much better than this.

The Maddox Family said...

What a cutie! Welcome to parenthood...it is place filled with more love than you could more imagine and more joy than you could dream.

Sheri - I'm so proud of you! Would love to hear your "war" story when you are feeling like it.

Go hold and hug that little guy as much as you can.

Connors in Doha said...

Congrats! And I love the song you have playing with the post! I guess phase II Al-Malki babies got all the hair!

Mrs. Cervantes said...

What a cutie! Look at all that dark hair. I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear more about how everything unfolded. Looking forward to lots of Aiden pics.

Anonymous said...

We are so thrilled to see our new little grandson!! He is absolutely perfect!! What a blessing from God! We look forward to seeing more pictures when you have a chance. By the way I love your song choice!
Love, Grandma Sue
PS I am getting my bags for the trip on Friday. See you Sat. night!

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

YEA!! The third boy! We are so excited about your little bundle of joy. He's beautiful!! Welcome little Aiden.

Tim Gwynn said...

'Bout time.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is ADORABLE! Umm, where did the dark hair come from?!? I am so excited for you two! :)
Lauren C

KatieC said...

Beautiful! God is sooo Good! Congrats, you will be wonderful parents. I am amazed at the hair! katie

Anonymous said...

Yes! Congrats!