27 September 2008

Drum Roll Please.......

After tallying the votes it is time to share the news!!! We have decided to have a baby boy to please the voters! He is growing quickly and is already becoming like his daddy with long thin legs. He has also started a new trick of sucking his thumb which is really cute. Our baby boy has ten toes, ten fingers, a healthy heart and was more than happy to expose the family jewels to the world. The doctor said he was 100% ceretain that we are having a boy but I can't say I won't feel better after my next appointment in two weeks when I will be 17 1/2 weeks along and he is still a he! Thanks for all the voters! You will get a chance to see us when we come to Houston October 18th-19th.



5 comments:

Lauren said...

Geez..I'm busy at work for a few days and then - bam! - It's a Boy!!! Way cool!! Congrats on the little brandino :)

You feeling ok, Sheri? looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!

Mrs. Cervantes said...

Wow another boy added to the group. We are so excited to see you guys in a few weeks! Do you have a name yet?

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! more playmates for mason! he'll be the coolest kid in day care with his multinational friend...

can't wait to see you guys and see the belly progress!

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

I'm so excited for you two... a BOY! WOW! Congratulations!

KatieC said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either Ryan and I will keep the boy tradition going or break it...we shall see! I am so happy for yall! Congrats!