07 September 2008

Baby Phillips 12 1/2 weeks!!!


Unfortunately since the doctor was so focused on the Nuchal Translucency we weren't able to get a full photo! I can tell you that Baby P is now 2 1/2 inches long and is extremely feisty. The baby definitely does not like when any pressure is on my stomach, especially from the doctor, responding with lots of punching and kicking! Baby P is right on schedule and is doing great. In about 3 weeks we are going to the radiologist for a clearer ultra sound where the sex may be determined. Note the poll in the right margin where you too can randomly guess the sex of our new addition. We will keep you posted!!!

4 comments:

Mark said...

Oooo baby! I'm glad I don't have to experience kicking babies in my stomach...

Anonymous said...

How exciting -- enjoy all those ultrasounds! Brad and I have loved seeing all the things Mason does on the outside that we saw on the ultrasound. They really are little people in there (and sometimes not so little!)

KatieC said...

YEA!!! I am so excited for the two of you! How are you feeling?? Katie

Mrs. Cervantes said...

Awesome! Be sure to let us know if it is a boy or girl.